• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

More North Korea Propaganda

If they invade by land they have to get through 28,000 US troops first. A full-scale attack with large loss of American lives will lead immediately to all-out war. Obama wouldn't dare not retaliate in a massive way.

I'm sorry, but if they launched an all out ground war, their 1.2 million troops would roll right through our 28,000 American troops. That's why we have an amazing and powerful thing called the "Air Force" where our job is to take out as many as those little ****ers as we can to help out our boys on the ground.

Remember when we got reports of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq? Good times.

This is a little different Eric. North Korea actually has nuclear reactors capable of creating nuclear weapons and has successfully tested these nukes quite a number of times, all documented by every news agency out there. This isn't some CIA report saying that they may or may not have the capability. The UN, as well as the rest of the world understands and knows that North Korea has the cabability to create nukes. Can they load them up on missiles yet? Who knows, I guess we'll find out.

Getting real.  They have moved missiles via train to the east coast.  Guam, Japan and South Korea are in range.

Everybody is getting too worked up about this. My family and I are stationed in Okinawa and we're not worried. In my opinion, he's talking out of his ass to gain support from the generals and other staff members to avoid a coupe. I'm not worried, and if I'm not worried, ya'll definitely shouldn't be.

False.

#1, we would never drop the nuke on NK. Would they use one on themselves? Possibly.

#2, the nuclear fallout would not go to China. The global winds would carry all the nuclear fallout past Northern Japan, Russia, and into Alaska/Canada

#3, it would be a very short and a long war at the same time. Would we wreck the shit out of their military? Yes. Would it take a long time to root them all out of the caves and turn the government over peacefully? Yes. Sound familiar?

Two weeks of "Shock and Awe" and ten years of occupation. Yes, it sounds familiar.

Everybody is getting too worked up about this. My family and I are stationed in Okinawa and we're not worried. In my opinion, he's talking out of his ass to gain support from the generals and other staff members to avoid a coupe. I'm not worried, and if I'm not worried, ya'll definitely shouldn't be.

First off, thanks for your service.

What do you think about the news that Pyongyang is telling all foreign embassies that they cannot guarantee their safety after the 10th?

First off, thanks for your service.

What do you think about the news that Pyongyang is telling all foreign embassies that they cannot guarantee their safety after the 10th?

Like I said, I'm not too worried about it, even with the new news about the embassies. I don't know of many wars where someone told the other side they were going to attack them, showed them their strike plans, and told them when to expect it.

Kim Jong Un isn't stupid. He knows he doesn't have backing from China, and his time as a dictator would be incredibly short if he went to war with us. Unless you're China, you don't stand a chance against the military of the United States. Even China would have trouble with us.

According to this, several B-1 strategic long-range bombers are on their way to Guam, as well as at least one E-6 "Doomsday" plane, which provides command and control for U.S. nuclear forces should ground-based control become inoperative. 

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-04-05/us-secretly-deploys-b-1-strategic-bombers-e-6-doomsday-planes-near-north-korea

According to this, several B-1 strategic long-range bombers are on their way to Guam, as well as at least one E-6 "Doomsday" plane, which provides command and control for U.S. nuclear forces should ground-based control become inoperative. 

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-04-05/us-secretly-deploys-b-1-strategic-bombers-e-6-doomsday-planes-near-north-korea

A little bit conspiracy theory-y for me, but scare nonetheless.

It's still unclear if the Musudan missile can hit Guam, though.

Trust me. 90% of the information in this article is incorrect. First off, B-2's don't deploy. Second, any smart pilot wouldn't check Guam weather until he's closer than 16 hours out. Probably do it once he hit Hawaii, or at the furthest out, California.

The E-6 is a Navy plane that would really have no use for a war with North Korea. 

Everybody really just needs to calm down a bit. Nothing is going to happen.

Trust me. 90% of the information in this article is incorrect. First off, B-2's don't deploy. Second, any smart pilot wouldn't check Guam weather until he's closer than 16 hours out. Probably do it once he hit Hawaii, or at the furthest out, California.

The E-6 is a Navy plane that would really have no use for a war with North Korea. 

Everybody really just needs to calm down a bit. Nothing is going to happen.

Also, the E-6 isn't deployed at Tinker. Tinker is the home to the mighty E-3 AWACS, which happens to be the plane I fly on. 

Because our forces in Okinawa, Philippines, etc. are just kickin' back drinking Mai Tai's right? Let's not forget that our ground troops would probably not have anything to do with preventing a missile from landing on Guam (unless they have exceptional balance and can form a very tall human ladder). We have subs and aircraft carriers up the ass off the Korean peninsula. There's no need for us to be paying to house, feed and arm 28,000 tropps next to the Korean DMZ. 

Last I heard, the South Koreans have a decent military of their own. Let them deal with it.

Created in 1948, following the division of Korea, the Republic of Korea Armed Forces is one of the largest standing armed forces in the world with a reported personnel strength of 3,539,000 in 2012 (639,000 active force and 2,900,000 regular reserve), and additional 300,000 paramilitary.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Korea_Armed_Forces