• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

More North Korea Propaganda

On a serious note, I don't really get why we had to fly those bombers over the penninsula.  Why provoke them?  Just because we can destroy them doesn't mean they can't do some damage first.

They do military "training exercises" every year. Every year there is a big fanfare made of it and then in a couple weeks the South Koreans go back to managing North Korean factories.

those pictures are great.

clearly they're just to show the DPRK populace how much of a strategic visionary kim is.

especially since they're so stealth with the whiteboard "US mainland strike plan."

As stealth as their dry brush commando camouflage.

AD20130312225357-North_Korean_so.jpg

On a serious note, I don't really get why we had to fly those bombers over the penninsula.  Why provoke them?  Just because we can destroy them doesn't mean they can't do some damage first.

Just a guess here, but I think this had a lot less to do with trying to intimidate North Korea and more to do with showing Japan and South Korea that we're engaged.

If we act then it will be a world wide conflict. They haven't done anything to anyone yet (beyond their norms). China won't sit around while we strike preemptively. There's really not that much that can be done to avoid conflict. If NK wants conflict they'll get it. If they don't then it won't happen.

It's funny how the majority don't appear to take the threat of militaty action by NK seriously. This has the potential of exploding into a world wide conflict if we dont act.

naw, the chance of them initiating any legit world-scale conflict is pretty small.

even china is telling them to shut up and is backing away.

see my previous post though - the bigger and more menacing issue IMO is what happens when the regime falls apart. that's a lot of nukes floating around in a country we have basically zero visibility into.

all this stuff is just propaganda for the people and to get attention.

the second they do anything other than bluffing they will be quickly stomped out.

It's funny how the majority don't appear to take the threat of military action by NK seriously. This has the potential of exploding into a world wide conflict if we dont act.

Believe me, I'm taking it seriously, my humorous post above notwithstanding. They have enough firepower near the border to devastate Seoul within a short time.

Although it is difficult to know North Korea’s precise intentions or aspirations, its forces are deployed along the DMZ in such a manner that they could support an invasion of South Korea. In particular, the percentage of North Korean forces deployed within 100km of the DMZ has significantly increased during the past two decades. Currently, North Korea deploys approximately 65% of its military units, and up to 80% of its estimated aggregate firepower, within 100km of the DMZ. This inventory includes approximately 700,000 troops, 8,000 artillery systems and 2,000 tanks. Because of these forward deployments, North Korea could theoretically invade the South without recourse to further deployments and with relatively little warning time.

http://www.iiss.org/publications/strategic-dossiers/north-korean-dossier/north-koreas-weapons-programmes-a-net-asses/the-conventional-military-balance-on-the-kore/

North Korea's air force may be hopelessly outclassed, but the totalitarian regime has developed alternatives capable of causing massive damage to South Korea. The South Korean capital, Seoul, lies about 25 miles from the DMZ. At that distance it would be safe from most artillery, but according to GlobalSecurity.org it could be hit by up to 10,000 rounds a minute from North Korean long-range weapons.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military/weapons/north-korea-conflict-weapons-available

excerpt from the "Declaration". These people are bat-shit crazy.

"It is self-evident that any military conflict on the Korean Peninsula is bound to lead to an all-out war, a nuclear war now that even U.S. nuclear strategic bombers in its military bases in the Pacific including Hawaii and Guam and in its mainland are flying into the sky above south Korea to participate in the madcap DPRK-targeted nuclear war moves.

The first strike of the revolutionary armed forces of the DPRK will blow up the U.S. bases for aggression in its mainland and in the Pacific operational theatres including Hawaii and Guam and reduce not only its military bases in south Korea but the puppets' ruling institutions including Chongwadae and puppet army's bases to ashes at once, to say nothing of the aggressors and the provokers.

...This war will not be a three day-war but it will be a blitz war through which the KPA will occupy all areas of south Korea including Jeju Island at one strike, not giving the U.S. and the puppet warmongers time to come to their senses, and a three-dimensional war to be fought in the air, land and seas and on the front line and in the rear.

This sacred war of justice will be a nation-wide, all-people resistance involving all Koreans in the north and the south and overseas in which the traitors to the nation including heinous confrontation maniacs, warmongers and human scum will be mercilessly swept away."

The following was posted on Facebook by Bill Churchville, former trumpet player for the soul band Tower of Power. I think it's brilliant.

Dear Kim Jong-un aka Dear Leader,

Congratulations on your new gig. Being a dictator can be a lot of fun I imagine. With that said... you really need to stop listening to the 70 year old General officers who surround and advise you. They have apparently convinced you that going to war with the rest of the world would be really AWESOME. They've probably told you that you possess all of this really cool military hardware that will reduce your enemies to ash and cinders... and that the entire world will bow to you in humble defeat. Yo Kim, reality check... they are bullsh*tting you.

Your little hermit kingdom already has the lowest standard of living and the worst human rights record in the modern world. While the humanitarian food gifts you have become dependent upon from the rest of the world (including the United States aka "evil empire") is diverted to feed your army, the rest of your population continues to starve and live in squalor.

If you really want to commit suicide, why drag the other 24 million people in your country with you. Just eat your gun... or if you don't have the stones, take a handful of pills. I hear dictators can get great drugs...

Because if you are stupid enough to fire off a couple of your 7th-grade science-class missiles, (we know you're years away from possessing the ability to place nuke warheads on your missiles but I digress).. If you were to fire a couple of your "Heathkit" missiles into Seoul or towards Japan, those two B-2 stealth bombers you saw flying overhead the other day will more than likely level your entire civilization and send your country back into the stone age... which isn't very far back in time considering where you are now.
But maybe.. just maybe war isn't the answer.

Maybe you should just have some fun like other 20 year olds. Hell, rent some Girls Gone Wild videos and go to Cabo for spring break. Call Hugh Hefner... he'd probably help you set up a Playboy Mansion far east... or you could even get a Hard Rock Cafe Pyongyang. Maybe PSY could cruise by and give you some Gangnam Style tips... Maybe you could even get on "Celebrity Apprentice" Dictator Edition. That would boost your star power... and you and Donald Trump would have all kinds of awesome things to talk about.

So dude, stop with all the chest thumping and saber rattling and go do what other normal 20 year old kids do... get laid. It just might save your life... and the lives of 24 million of your adoring subjects.
Peace out...

You remember that thing we had about 30 years ago called the Korean conflict? Yeah, where we failed to achieve victory? How come we didn't cross the 38th parallel and push those rice-eaters back to the Great Wall of China and take it apart brick-by-brick and nuke them back into the f*ckin' stone age forever? How come? Tel me why. Say it. Say it!