• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Howie Kendrick or Grant Green to Toronto Blue Jays?

Chuck

This team has a poor track record with trades, so I'd rather not see anyone traded.

Dipoto has done nicely trading for less established players and not so well for well established ones. 

Vargas being the exception.

Greinke trade made them better but was ill advised.

Hanson was brutal.  We could actually use Walden big time right now.

Green, Frieri, Skaggs, Santiago, DDLR look good so far. 

Freese might not help us, but losing Bourjos might not hurt all that much. 

Dipoto has done nicely trading for less established players and not so well for well established ones. 

Hanson was brutal.  We could actually use Walden big time right now.

I just don't want to see HK go for another Salas type BP arm. Unlike most here, I actually like Howie Kendrick, and I'd prefer to see him on the team. 

I just don't want to see HK go for another Salas type BP arm. Unlike most here, I actually like Howie Kendrick, and I'd prefer to see him on the team. 

I would flip my shit if they traded Howie for a guy like Salas.  They basically traded Grichuk for Salas and even that wasn't good.  I like Howie as well and think he's very valuable. 

Joe Smith says hi

so does Frieri.  and DDLR. 

he hasn't addressed it to my liking, but he inherited a full on shit sandwich.

Madsen, Burnett, Salas, and Sisk say hi back, and Jerome Williams & Scott Downs say why?

I would flip my shit if they traded Howie for a guy like Salas.  They basically traded Grichuk for Salas and even that wasn't good.  I like Howie as well and think he's very valuable. 

I think we'd get a crappy BP arm, tbh. If this team wanted to trade HK, then they should have done so when his value was high (i.e. 2-3 years ago). 

Who is starting in left field? How is our right fielder batting?

Hanson was brutal. We could actually use Walden big time right now.

Madsen, Burnett, Salas, and Sisk say hi back, and Jerome Williams & Scott Downs say why?

Well Sisk is performing exceptionally well in the minors right now after Tommy John. Also, we were not going to pick up Santana's $13 million option anyways so we got something for nothing. 

at what point does Stephen Drew tell Boras to shove it and asks for a reasonable contract to play this season.......

Drew could play 2Bor SS for the Blue Jays.........at least he'd be playing........

Morales turned down qualifying offers and Drew spurned reasonable offers..........they may lose an entire season which I am fairly confident won't help their bargaining position much........