• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Mike Trout makes kids cry

Lhalo

The Scott Hamilton post is gold. Well done Sneaky Flute.

Seeing that the kid is wearing the promo sweater, I assume it was the Friday game. This was the norm.....it was over the top kids being obnoxious and parents focusing on drinking and watching the game. I don't want to be get off the lawn guy, but it was bad and reminded me of the 90's Disney years when they were more interested in making the games a night at Disneyland instead of a baseball game.

And now it makes me wonder if that's why they went nuts with all the Rally Monkey cuts...the kids went nuts. Speaking of which, I wanted to ask, did they change the way they bring out the Rally Monkey parodies and that annoying Disturbed intro into House of Pain? I thought there used to be rules for when they brought him out to not jinx it or over do it. I think they did the presentation thing 4-5 times. That's 4-5 times of hearing the music.

The Scott Hamilton post is gold. Well done Sneaky Flute.

Seeing that the kid is wearing the promo sweater, I assume it was the Friday game. This was the norm.....it was over the top kids being obnoxious and parents focusing on drinking and watching the game. I don't want to be get off the lawn guy, but it was bad and reminded me of the 90's Disney years when they were more interested in making the games a night at Disneyland instead of a baseball game.

And now it makes me wonder if that's why they went nuts with all the Rally Monkey cuts...the kids went nuts. Speaking of which, I wanted to ask, did they change the way they bring out the Rally Monkey parodies and that annoying Disturbed intro into House of Pain? I thought there used to be rules for when they brought him out to not jinx it or over do it. I think they did the presentation thing 4-5 times. That's 4-5 times of hearing the music.

Too late B =P