• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Take the Bible trivia quiz

you're missing out man. lots of fun stuff in there.

from revelations 6:7 -

when the lamb opened the fourth seal, i heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "come!"  

i looked, and there before me was a pale horse. its rider was named death, and hades was following close behind him. they were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

biehn-ringo1_1272679010.jpg

That's right. Now jerk that smokewagon and get to work.

you're missing out man. lots of fun stuff in there.

from revelations 6:7 -

when the lamb opened the fourth seal, i heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "come!"  

i looked, and there before me was a pale horse. its rider was named death, and hades was following close behind him. they were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

biehn-ringo1_1272679010.jpg

Exactly why I can't believe the accounts of this movie. The Book of Revelation has no S on the end, silly Johnny Ringo.