• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ideal Lineup

Ok, let me start by saying this thread is for posting what you feel is the best line up for the Angels using the current players on the 25 man roster. This isn't to vent or complain about who should be on the roster, or why we are in this position with this type of payroll. So here is my ideal line up for now:

Calhoun

Kendrick

Trout

Albert

Freese

Ibanez

Conger

Shuck

Aybar

Ok, let me start by saying this thread is for posting what you feel is the best line up for the Angels using the current players on the 25 man roster. This isn't to vent or complain about who should be on the roster, or why we are in this position with this type of payroll. So here is my ideal line up for now:

Calhoun

Kendrick

Trout

Albert

Freese

Ibanez

Conger

Shuck

Aybar

Shuck

Calhoun

Trout

Pujols

Kendrick

Ibanez

Conger/Iannetta

Freese

Aybar

If Calhoun continues to struggle and Aybar starts hitting, swap them.  

Edited by Glen

Haven't we tried Kendrick at the top of the order already....there is no need to move Trout and Pujols down a spot.

quote name="Stradling" post="307572" timestamp="1397325671"]

Calhoun

Kendrick

Trout

Albert

Freese

Ibanez

Conger

Shuck

Aybar

Haven't we tried Kendrick at the top of the order already....there is no need to move Trout and Pujols down a spot.

quote name="Stradling" post="307572" timestamp="1397325671"]

Calhoun

Kendrick

Trout

Albert

Freese

Ibanez

Conger

Shuck

Aybar

So, your ideal lineup is?

Shuck

Trout

Pujols

Middle order is tough....no real good options for 4, and 5

Ibanez at 4

Kendrick 5

Freese

Calhoun

Ianetta

Aybar

Pretty much what Sosh has now but I would have Shuck at lead off. He did a good job leading off last year and maybe Calhoun would have less pressure.

So, your ideal lineup is?

I don't put a lot of stock into shuffling guys around as long as Trout hits 2nd. 

I would actually consider letting Shuck lead off at this point and move Calhoun down in the order.  If you were to move Trout to the 3 spot, I would put Freese 2nd.  It's a bit RHed thru the middle of the lineup, but it might extend the lineup a bit. 

Freese hasn't shown much power, but he does put together good at bats for the most part and I feel like he suffered from some bad luck so far.  But honestly, I really don't think it matters much relative to who we got. 

Shuck

Trout

Pujols

Middle order is tough....no real good options for 4, and 5

Ibanez at 4

Kendrick 5

Freese

Calhoun

Ianetta

Aybar

Pretty much what Sosh has now but I would have Shuck at lead off. He did a good job leading off last year and maybe Calhoun would have less pressure.

Ibanez at 4???

I don't want to see that happen