• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Interleague Opener Mets @ Angels - April 11th, 2014

Angels

1. Kole Calhoun (L) RF
2. Mike Trout ® CF
3. Albert Pujols ® 1B
4. Raul Ibanez (L) DH
5. David Freese ® 3B
7. J.B. Shuck (L) LF
9. Erick Aybar (S) SS

Mets

1. Eric Young (S) LF
2. Daniel Murphy (L) 2B
3. David Wright ® 3B
4. Andrew Brown ® DH
6. Josh Satin ® 1B
7. Juan Lagares ® CF
9. Ruben Tejada ® SS

So I guess the Kole Calhoun has been taken out of the lead off spot was a bit of a conclusion jump. I wasn't sure what Mike was going to do with him, I thought maybe he wanted him to bat deeper in the line up to give him more opportunities for RBI.

Do you guys need to find the dumbest things to b*** about?

Ianetta over Conger???????

Iabenez at 4th???????

Seriously we  we just play the game without over analyzing every little move? After all, we are one game under 500 and it is only the second week of the season.

Do you guys need to find the dumbest things to b*** about?

Ianetta over Conger???????

Iabenez at 4th???????

Seriously we  we just play the game without over analyzing every little move? After all, we are one game under 500 and it is only the second week of the season.

Over analyzing every little move? Isn't this a message board? 

How low does Iannetta's average have to go before Conger gets a legitimate shot?

Lower than JB Shuck's isolated power.

Edited by ScottLux

Referring to any team as a last place team after nine games, unless of course we were Houston who has been in last place a few years, is laughable.

Ugh. I wasn't calling us a last place team.  Did you notice when I said no way should he be a cleanup hitter for a team like this?

I was responding to Chuck's comment that This is what happens when you lose your cleanup hittter...Yeah maybe on a last place team, but he shouldn't be on ours.  Understand now?

Edited by Quinlanforthewin