• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Vlade Divacs son

No one is saying those pussy Euros don't flop, Blarg. Some of you pansies just act like that's the only sport with some kind of embellishing. But basketball is far worse. They cracked down on that shit in soccer, but basketball went the other way with some kind of opening up the offense so it's every game there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKh8Zq6zhRc

When did the flopping trend in basketball really take off? I don't watch basketball anymore, but I'll occasionally catch part of a game and see someone flop and it's just nauseating. 

After the Jordan era. Scoring declined so they started calling the worst ticky tack fouls and dudes started drawing them at will. I've always been a Lakers fan and Kobe fan, but he was one of the worst.

That shit of every time they go up for a shot they just let the ball fly up in the air and jump with their hands out stretched. Kobe mastered that.

Brandon there is no way that basketball is far worse. 

Until a basketball player holds his ankle rolls around on the ground and then has a trainer come look at him it will not be worse. 

I'm guessing you have never played soccer nor seen Baron Davis?

Brandon there is no way that basketball is far worse. 

Until a basketball player holds his ankle rolls around on the ground and then has a trainer come look at him it will not be worse. 

don't forget the magic water bottle which has the elixir of life for restoration and rejuvenation.

A guy that watches WWF talking about flopping and acting.

Sports Entertainment...that's what it's about.

Imagine how much it would spark things up, if Scisocia's pressers were like Ric Flair's. 

"Butchey will get Santiago to where he needs to be.    WOOOOOO!"

Edited by Angel Oracle

Kids emulating pros and their heros. Back in the day when I was on a basketball team I did that stupid thing of high fiving dudes at the free throw line because the NBA guys did it.

Too much detail...that kid was taught unless his reaching out to grab the jersey was instinctual.

Oh well, either way. That kid is a douche and his parents are too...I bet they are from Texas! (oops...house happy hour started early apparently!)

His look getting up bugs the shit out of me.

And as someone said in the comments, what's a nine year old in a rec league doing wearing neoprene sleeves?

He thinks he looks cool as ****. Once this kid reaches high school he's going to get a few elbows to the face.