• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Vlade Divacs son

Maybe I need to reacquaint you with the Luis Suarez thread?

Maybe you shouldn't consider one person to make up a whole global sport.

We have this discussion once a year. Players in every sport are always going to try for some kind of edge, basketball is just the worst. I'd even argue football has gotten really bad the past few years. I can't find my favorite, but some Broncos player got up off the ground after tackling Trent Green and kind of brushed him and flew back.

Maybe you shouldn't consider one person to make up a whole global sport.

We have this discussion once a year. Players in every sport are always going to try for some kind of edge, basketball is just the worst. I'd even argue football has gotten really bad the past few years. I can't find my favorite, but some Broncos player got up off the ground after tackling Trent Green and kind of brushed him and flew back.

Butt...butt...butt...SOCCER!

Oh holy crap, soccer is the international Shakespeare in the Park for over dramatic flopping. No sport even comes close to those drama queens, grabbing ankles and falling over like fainting sheep.

The point is, don't act like that shit doesn't happen in other sports