• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Looks can be deceiving

If a high school junior or senior is nailing the math teacher, high fives all around.

But 13 year old boys are still just boys.  Throw the book at her.

If its a high school junior or senior girl nailing the guy math teacher, I still say high fives all around.  

Edited by QuinlansMinion

If its a high school junior or senior girl nailing the guy math teacher, I still say high fives all around.  

i still say creepy and completely wrong.

me and most of the people i know work really hard to cultivate a healthy relationship with each kid. to violate that by having a sexual relationship is beyond out-of-bounds, and frankly, i resent the idea that any of it is okay.

i still say creepy and completely wrong.

me and most of the people i know work really hard to cultivate a healthy relationship with each kid. to violate that by having a sexual relationship is beyond out-of-bounds, and frankly, i resent the idea that any of it is okay.

Most people would say a 16 year old kid banging a hot teacher is high five worthy.

If its a 16 year old girl banging a teacher I still say its high five worthy.

I went to Catholic school with her, she is two years younger than me, her mom was my 2nd grade teacher, her grandma was the lunch lady and her grandpa is definitely a molester as posted above. When I heard about this I couldn't believe it happened again in the same family. I have no clue if the grandpa touched Melissa but what a sad, sad situation. 

I went to Catholic school with her, she is two years younger than me, her mom was my 2nd grade teacher, her grandma was the lunch lady and her grandpa is definitely a molester as posted above. When I heard about this I couldn't believe it happened again in the same family. I have no clue if the grandpa touched Melissa but what a sad, sad situation. 

Wow.  Would you consider her a friend, or did you not know her?

Anybody have firsthand knowledge of this happening (with female teachers) when you went to school?

My theory is that it happens 50x or 100x times more often than anybody realizes. The male students just never tell anyone 99.9% of the time.

Kind of.

I went to school with this chick:

http://www.pe.com/local-news/riverside-county/corona/corona-headlines-index/20130624-corona-parents-rally-behind-arrested-centennial-teacher.ece

Pretty weird because she was the cheerleader captain popular chick when we were in school.

I think the case is ongoing so there isn't much info. Similar situation where cute chick is accused of being a pedo.

Most people would say a 16 year old kid banging a hot teacher is high five worthy.

If its a 16 year old girl banging a teacher I still say its high five worthy.

and if that 16 year old is your daughter, are you leading the line of congratulations?

and "most" people? not a chance.