• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Looks can be deceiving

I think the lesson to be learned here is that people who appear well and even attractive on the outside, can be terribly broken on the inside.  This is the Fullerton junior high teacher charged with 10 felonies for molesting and sending nude photos of herself to 13 and 15 year old boys.

http://ktla.com/2014/04/09/fullerton-teacher-accused-of-molesting-3-boys-due-in-court/#axzz2yQFf8Y2q

I can't imagine any scenario where this woman would have difficulty attracting grown men.  Does she find herself so undesirable in physical appearance that only young boys would want her?   Really sad.

lindgren.jpg

Why are people totally creeped out when the genders are reversed, but in this situation, the response is, "Heh heh... lucky kids."

I think it's a feeling of power when viewed through the mind of a 13-year old boy. 

That teacher could have nearly any man she wanted, but she goes for the 8th grader instead.  That's enough to blow the mind of a kid going through puberty. 

Why are people totally creeped out when the genders are reversed, but in this situation, the response is, "Heh heh... lucky kids."

Because a majority of guys are pigs and therefore it is not rare that they will say/do anything to get in a girls pants.

When a woman is doing whatever she can to get into guys pants, it's pretty rare and kinda turns guys on. Especially 13 year old guys who struggle with that kind of stuff.

I can tell you one thing I'd be much better at keeping a secret than these kids.

Anybody have firsthand knowledge of this happening (with female teachers) when you went to school? 

Never heard of a female teacher caught up in anything like this during my time in school, but one of my male junior high science teachers had a relationship with one of my female classmates. Never heard anything else about either of them.