• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Next Up on our AngelsWin.com Podcast: Eddie Bane, former Angels Scouting Director

WEEKLY-PODCAST.gif

Please join hosts Adam Dodge and Geoff Stoddart, along with AngelsWin.com founder and executive editor Chuck Richter as they have former Angels Scouting Director and current assistant to the GM of the Boston Red Sox, Eddie Bane join us on our next podcast on April 14th at 7 pm PST. 

Eddie Bane is responsible for signing Kendrys Morales out of Cuba, drafting Mike Trout, Jered Weaver, Mark Trumbo, Garrett Richards, Tyler Skaggs, Hank Conger and many more, including -- God rest his soul -- Nick Adenhart. 

Our longstanding members will remember Eddie used to do a monthly in-season feature with us called "The Bane Connection". If you've never checked these out they're full of insightful information on our current Angels, including scouting reports, info on past amateur drafts and some incredible baseball stories from our former scouting director. 

If you have any questions for Eddie Bane, please send them to chuck@angelswin.com or tweet at us at @AngelsWin 

So tune in here on Monday at 7 pm PST to stream our 4th edition of our 2014 AngelsWin.com podcast show and hear what Eddie Bane's take on several interesting topics.

To hear our archived shows, including our last three podcasts which we had Alden Gonzalez, Jose Mota and Jerome Williams as guests, visit our archived page here.
YI7Ge7HeUq4

View the full article

Question to Bane: What do you think So Cal native and Red Sox prospect Henry Owens upside is? At least one person I've read has compared his poise and upside to Kershaw but do the Red Sox see him as a team ace or a #2/#3 type?

Question to Bane: What do you think of the Angels acquisition of Skaggs and Santiago for Trumbo? Out of the three clubs involved who do you think, in these early returns, came out on top, 2nd and last in the three-team trade?

Edited by ettin

Guys, we just finished recording the podcast with Eddie Bane. 

Let me just say this...

IT WAS AMAZING!! 

Some stuff that I've never heard before in all the years I've known and interacted with Eddie Bane over our Bane Connection series. 

Link to the podcast incoming.