• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

4/9/14 Lineup @ Mariners (brace yourselves)

1. Collin Cowgill ® LF
2. Mike Trout ® CF
3. Albert Pujols ® DH
4. David Freese ® 3B
5. Howie Kendrick ® 2B
6. Kole Calhoun (L) RF
7. Chris Iannetta ® C
8. Ian Stewart (L) 1B
9. Erick Aybar (S) SS

Can a mod fix the title please?

Edited by Angels For Life

With Hamilton gone now for probably 2 months, the Angels have no shot at a winning record.  They needed Hamilton and Pujols healthy and hitting like they have in the past.  No way this team can replace Hamilton's bat.  Trading Trumbo hurts even worse now.  Unless the WHOLE pitching staff has an ERA of 2.00, I say you trade away any contract you can and get young and a high pick for next year.  Going to be a long season if pitching isn't lights out.  Losing JH for all of April and May and possibly June bites the big one.

Edited by beatlesrule

Josh was hitting .250 so far this season vs. LHP (.267 career AVG) so I don't think this is as impactful to tonight's game as everyone wants it to be. When we are facing RHP we will miss Josh for sure as he crushes them when he's on his game. Hope he gets back soon but I think Calhoun can sufficiently fill in the middle of the order for the time being.

Leadoff vs. LHP: Cowgill

Leadoff vs. RHP: Shuck

Josh was hitting .250 so far this season vs. LHP (.267 career AVG) so I don't think this is as impactful to tonight's game as everyone wants it to be. When we are facing RHP we will miss Josh for sure as he crushes them when he's on his game. Hope he gets back soon but I think Calhoun can sufficiently fill in the middle of the order for the time being. Leadoff vs. LHP: Cowgill Leadoff vs. RHP: Shuck

Yep. Someone has to step up. 

Both, why is Cowgill taking Calhoun's spot at the top of the order?

and Ian Stewart blows.

It could be Calhoun's .235 OBP. He has been swinging like a mad man and not even coming close to showing the plate discipline needed for leadoff. Add to it being a lefty on the mound and you hvave your answer. For the best chance for the Angels to win.