• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

UFC Thread

On another note, Hendricks is just so fun to watch.  He has that dynamite left hand and he can throw it so effortlessly, even against Condit who had the reach advantage.

I still think GSP can beat Hendricks, GSP will be able to out wrestle him.  Too bad cause Hendricks is way more fun to watch.

Hopefully the Anderson Silva/GSP fight happens before they are both washed up.

Taunting during the fight (even while he's losing), calling GSP a bitch between rounds (even while he's losing), throwing a punch after the round ended (twice) - ladies and gentlemen, Nick Diaz!  

I kinda feel sorry for Condit.  I thought his reach would nullify Hendricks (and I'm a Hendricks fan) and he would take the fight.  Two losses in a row for Condit, against the two best fighters in the division.  Just for shits I'd like to see him take out Diaz one more time (although his fight against him was very close).

http://www.mmanews.com/news/90921

"I'm trying to get out of this gig, but I would love a rematch. I think I could beat you. I really do, I think I could beat him. I think I could stop the takedowns for the first two rounds and get to fight my whole fight and I think I could beat you."

Actually, Nick, you couldn't.  You just had your chance.  

Saw the reports, good stuff.

In other MMA news, my buddy I wrestled with in high school dropped a dude in 15 seconds last night. He has quite the winning streak going! on the lower levels and has something like three belts. Hope to see him up in the big show soon. (for the lolz, one of the fight shows threw Dan "The Beast" Severin at him, I think twice, and it's up on YouTube, as well as some of his other fights)

"Diaz offered plenty of reasons for the loss, including that he wasn't properly prepared. He said his teammates, Jake Shields and Gilbert Melendez, have fights upcoming and couldn't spar with him like they normally do."

So the fight you've been clamoring for, the one you've wanted for so long, you weren't prepared for when you finally got it?  Diaz has more excuses than Obama.

• 1 month later...

Sonnen was trying to hang on. I thought the way the night went he'd somehow find a way. Wrong.

Silva vs jones is the only good matchup left.

Him against lyoto is stupid.

Why is a Lyoto/Jones rematch stupid? Lyoto was whoopin Jones' ass until he made the small mistake of getting choked out standing up. I think a rematch would be entertaining, and challenging for Jones.

What a BS set of fights.  Refs were seriously awful.  The Big Country fight was by far the best.

Why was that rookie given the main event?  Yeah, the refs were terrible.  

I thought there would be some good fights on this card but it was pretty boring, honestly.  Agree with you about Big Country though.  Man, he threw that punch from outside the arena.  

Why was that rookie given the main event?  Yeah, the refs were terrible.  

I thought there would be some good fights on this card but it was pretty boring, honestly.  Agree with you about Big Country though.  Man, he threw that punch from outside the arena.  

Yeah, when was the last time you saw two technical decisions in one night?  And that ref killed the main event, Sonen was defending himself, that fight should have continued.