• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

UFC Thread

While that may have been a part of it, it was probably mostly economics.  Fitch has some name recognition but he's never gonna contend for  a belt, so he needs to go.  Newer talent is cheaper.

Never going to contend anymore is what you mean. Yes, he had name recognition. But he was an absolute beast for a long time. No, he never won a belt, but he still has one of the best take down defenses in all of MMA. Sad to see him go.

Although they'll never fight each other since their friends, am I the only one who thinks that a Lyoto Machida vs. Anderson Silva at 205 lbs would be an intriguing matchup? Forget the fact that Machida/Henderson was very boring, I think that Silva would bring about the best in Machida and the clash of their fighting styles would lead to an epic bout.

I just saw the highlights of the Silva/Stann fight. Holy shit.

I swear Silva is mentally handicap. Just about every fight the dude just stands in front of the other guy exchanging blows to the face with no defense and it's a swing until one guy guys down gig. Just an amazing spectacle. 

• 2 weeks later...