• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Josh Hamilton Injury

A dude that is as big as him should never dive headfirst into 1b, unless you're mike trout.

Too many things can go wrong.

Very disappointing. 

Hopefully we'll see Long or Green starting.

Edited by Poozy

I really don't know because I've never had this injury before, but wouldn't you think Josh would've shown more signs of pain immediately after sliding into first? If he tore a ligament, it seems he would feel it tear or pop and show signs of discomfort.

I'm hoping he just has a minor pull, with swelling and he'll be back in a week. Hoping. Really hoping.

Over/Under Hamilton set backs when trying to get back onto the field this season or even 2015

I'll set the mark at 3.

This training staff blows I'll say over

How in hell do you blame a training staff for a player diving into first base?

I really don't know because I've never had this injury before, but wouldn't you think Josh would've shown more signs of pain immediately after sliding into first? If he tore a ligament, it seems he would feel it tear or pop and show signs of discomfort.

I'm hoping he just has a minor pull, with swelling and he'll be back in a week. Hoping. Really hoping.

Hoping it's like Puig's injury, just a strain.

MRI results are critical to identify and ligament or muscle issues. If his hand swelled up that fast that is not a good sign. At all.

If he needs ligament surgery this injury has to rank up there with the Kendrys ankle disaster.

Amazing how many unforced errors plague this organization (Kendrys, trading for Wells, Number 5's contract, etc). Sigh.

Don't forget Mo Vaughn. Is our stadium built on Indian burial ground? Hey at least we got 2002 to reminiscent about.

How in hell do you blame a training staff for a player diving into first base?

I'm not talking about how stupid Hamilton is. I've voiced my opinion here about the play around 3 times

I'm talking about how our players recovery times are a joke compared to other teams.