• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Interesting Brewers Ticket Package

I would like to see a partial season ticket plan like the one put in by the Oklahoma City Redhawks of the PCL before I left town. It would work especially well for those of us who can't get to a lot of games, but might need multiple tickets for the few games we do attend. The team sold a ticket book, and each ticket was redeemable for one general admission ticket (you could buy books for reserved seats as well). There were also tickets redeemable for parking and certain concessions. You could use the ticket coupons in any combination you wanted. The one I bought had ten tickets in it. I could get one ticket for ten games, ten tickets for one game, two tickets for five games, whatever I wanted, subject to availability.

I would like to see a partial season ticket plan like the one put in by the Oklahoma City Redhawks of the PCL before I left town. It would work especially well for those of us who can't get to a lot of games, but might need multiple tickets for the few games we do attend. The team sold a ticket book, and each ticket was redeemable for one general admission ticket (you could buy books for reserved seats as well). There were also tickets redeemable for parking and certain concessions. You could use the ticket coupons in any combination you wanted. The one I bought had ten tickets in it. I could get one ticket for ten games, ten tickets for one game, two tickets for five games, whatever I wanted, subject to availability.

The Angels do this for select seating areas in select games depending on which package you buy.

http://losangeles.angels.mlb.com/ana/ticketing/miniplans.jsp?affiliateId=H1141F41R-4O8

Check out the 4 packages on bottom.

.start whine

If you're talking about the vouchers (2 redeemable online) - I bought the more expensive one BECAUSE of the seating in LOGE and Terrace. (Click the buy now button to see the sections.) So I go to redeem my voucher when ticket sales are announced only to find I have to wait over a week to redeem them (the date was NOT there when I bought the voucher). So on 3/4 I try to redeem and only 1 map shows (not the premium map). I email and 2 days later the premium seat map shows but only a few LOGE sections have available seats. So apparently not one single seat was left in Sections 344-347 by 3/7.

I know the same Terrace sections where offered in 2 voucher plans and the ticket special plans...

.end whine