• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

How many more games do you think the Angels will win without Vernon Wells?

ScottT

How many more games do you think the Angels will win without Vernon Wells?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. How many more games do you think the Angels will win without Vernon Wells?

Some fans seem to let their hate for his contract get in the way of reality. This moves weakens our depth in the outfield ... lets hope everyone stays healthy. Calhoun isn't as good as Wells right now ... if that's who get the job. I look at it as a negative number of wins for the moment.

Still a good move for the Angels by freeing up cash for now.

Some fans seem to let their hate for his contract get in the way of reality. This moves weakens our depth in the outfield ... lets hope everyone stays healthy. Calhoun isn't as good as Wells right now ... if that's who get the job. I look at it as a negative number of wins for the moment.

And some fans let Vernon's history get in the way of the reality of his actual performance as a halo.  Any AAA OFer with average defense provides the level of depth that Vernon Wells does.  So no, it does not weaken the team in any way, shape or form.  If Calhoun hits .230 in limited PA, his defense is better than Vernon so he will have more value.  Any of the OFers that the halos brought to ST have as much value or as least very close to Wells. 

Yes he is. It does not weaken our depth in the outfield. 

And some fans let Vernon's history get in the way of the reality of his actual performance as a halo.  Any AAA OFer with average defense provides the level of depth that Vernon Wells does.  So no, it does not weaken the team in any way, shape or form.  If Calhoun hits .230 in limited PA, his defense is better than Vernon so he will have more value.  Any of the OFers that the halos brought to ST have as much value or as least very close to Wells. 

You make no sense what so ever ... get a grip on reality.

Is that the best you can do? I guess the Yankees should of just inserted one of their minor league players instead of making the trade for Wells according to you.

btw I did say, I thought the trade was good for the Angels.

yes.  it's the best I can do.  will you be my troll mentor and teach me how to be more inflammatory and annoying?