• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Game of Thrones

When you watch Game of Thrones on demand, they put a little bonus feature at the end where they recap the episode and the writers explain some of it.  I find those to be interesting but I don't like the "Talking..." shows.

HBO president of programming killing more nerds fantasies:

The exec also discussed the fate of fan favorite Jon Snow (SPOILER ALERT). Snow appeared to be fatally stabbed in June's Season Five finale, but since the episode, there has been rampant speculation that the character either didn't die or will return from the dead. The HBO boss adamantly explained, "Dead is dead is dead is dead. He be dead. Yes. Everything I've seen and heard and read, Jon Snow is indeed dead."

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/tv/news/game-of-thrones-will-have-eighth-season-promises-hbo-exec-20150731#ixzz3hawr8CZd 

Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

Those poor nerd fantasies

She was the right person to kill him. She's basically been on the run since because of killing Renley, who she was to protect.

As for the Jon Snow truthers, the only hope which was mentioned in the article was the leaked contracts list for next season and HBO listed an option for Kit Harrington, but Kit was pretty straight that the team told him ahead of time he was done.

Probably break time though. People are too emotional and coming up with ridiculous theories trying to hold on hope that the good guys aren't all dying. The comment sections of articles are hilarious. People saying they are done with the show because he died.

Dumbass truthers

It's just hilarious.

The dude says his character is dead, he's not under contract for next season, and these dweebs on the internet (not here per se, the comment sections of articles and the absurdity of Facebook) are fighting to the death and trying so hard to believe their hero isn't dead. people are even going up with the most absurd theories just so that in their mind he's not dead, regardless that straight from the horses mouth he's not coming back. Just accept it like Ned, Rob, and the others we didn't want to see killed. The show's ****ed up, it should be standard by now.

The dude cut his hair and is onto movie scripts now.

Hilarious!

This is the type of nonsense emotional Jon Snow fan boys are spouting on the interwebs:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/you-know-nothing-tv-fans?bffb&utm_term=4ldqpgp#.yqgX6rz06

nonsense!

Yeah, because she saw the results in the fire and lied to Stannis. No need to stick around and get slaughtered.

Even Stannis seemed to know, but accepted it after killing his kid and seeing his wife hanged. The way he pulled his sword out like, "this is it" and accepts Brienne finishing him seemed standard.

I actually rink Davos probably murks her at Castle Black when he finds out what happens and before all this Jon Snow resurrection nonsense.

Even more nonsense!

Your wet dream, not just trolling on the internet, but getting me. You win at life dude!

Why didn't you post the one that said I didn't know and didn't care?

I can't believe you seriously went through a bunch of pages of posts to be cool on the internet. haha. Again, I wish I had your free time.

Edited by Brandon

Your wet dream, not just trolling on the internet, but getting me. You win at life dude!

I can't believe you seriously went through a bunch of pages of posts to be cool on the internet. haha. Again, I wish I had your free time.

Dude, you were pretty adamant that all the fanboys were wrong.

Not adamant as much as I got a kick out of everyone crying after it happened. Plus, yeah, we saw the dude get stabbed and then they admitted it. Like I said, I knew HBO was trolling just on the other side.

But yeah, most people would just laugh and say something like "Remember when you said he was dead?" and not go out other way to spend time digging through old posts.

Like I said in my last post, I hoped he would be back. Looks like we may get to see some wang and he walks around.

Get your rocks off while you can. 

Yet enough free time to read all of the truthers comments on countless sites, fb, etc. then report back here over and over...and over again.

Saw the episode last night as we're house sitting for someone with HBO.  Not surprised he's back and next week's episode looks to be something fans of the books and TV show have wanted to see for a while - the fight at the Tower of Joy where Ned and Howland were there only 2 to survive.  Should also hopefully confirm the truth about who Jon Snow's parents are.  

Well, to start this season Melisandre is in a bad place and starts questioning her own faith seeing how she was wrong about Stannis and Jon Snow. She feels maybe the Lord of Light hasn't been speaking to her like she thought. Davos goes and sees her and asks if there is anything she can do to bring Jon back. She says she knows it's possible but has never done it and doesn't know how to do it. He pretty much tells her that at this point, she has nothing to lose by trying.

So she goes to Jons body, does her ritual of trying to bring Jon back and it doesn't work. Realizing it doesn't work, she lets out a very emotional and desperate plea to the Lord of Light asking him to please bring Jon back. When that still didn't work, she ends up leaving the room extremely depressed. Everyone else also leaves the room leaving Jons body laying on the table. Ghost, who was sleeping next to Jon, sits up and looks at Jon as he suddenly sits up gasping for air. That's where it ended.