• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Predictions for the SEA-OAK game tonight?

Is MLB Network showing this game right now?

For some reason, I'm blacked out from watching Quick Pitch, which is what's scheduled right now.  

No, unless they are showing it up in the Seattle area...I'm in No Cal and it isn't on MLBch here.

m's bullpen a weakness.  that's just a fact.  

rodney may be good to close out the 9th quite a bit this year, but the m's will have a hard time with relief pitching besides that.

pretty lucky to have only given up the 1 run with all of the different relievers used tonight.  

So is the offense. The Angels pitching just made it appear good.

There's going to be some fines after this game.

Ump has had a really bad night. He's a rookie so he might have some early season jitters.

I am happy to see younger umps coming in and the fossils going into retirement or whatever umps do when they go away....

On the Angels board dick weed

You're monitoring a Mariner game ... on an Angels board. Shit it's even the title of the post.

It is past my bedtime anyway ... gettin' cranky! This game needs to end ....

Edited by Ender