• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Don Baylor Update:

Chuck

Got in touch with Tim Mead and he said the following about Baylor.

"Saw him this morning and he is doing very well. Good smile and optimistic."

As far as his ETA to the Angels. Way to early to project right now. Like Don, we will remain patient with the doctor's directions and guidance."

Probably a ton easier than for a kid. I would've died if I had to be in a cast for that long.

maybe it was shorter than that.

I just remember dragging it everywhere I went.

I treated that thing like a tank. Didn't even use crutches.

Edited by Poozy

Multiple Myeloma is incurable.   Its quite possible that his leg snapped as a result of the disease and a sign that it's progressing. 

I think that is what happened to Wayman Tisdale... he broke his femur walking down the stairs, and it was because of a tumor.... hopefully this is not the case for Don.

Multiple Myeloma is incurable.   Its quite possible that his leg snapped as a result of the disease and a sign that it's progressing. 

that was what made this such a bizarre injury. he didn't do anything that made you think "uh oh, he may have just broken his leg." it just seemed to snap.

Still bummed about what happened. Was stoked when we signed him this winter. More excited than if we signed a player, just because I loved him as a kid.

Really hopin he makes it back, but more just hoping the guy is ok.

I'm in the same camp -- I just want him to get as well as is possible.