• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Okay Now I'm Ready

To move on from the worse possible opening series this team could have went through & fan base. Astros were a thorn in our a$$ last season so hopefully we can exercise some early demons? I'm still scared of Chris Carter he absolutely owns the angels. Here's to putting on the positive pants.

It either gets worse or a little better. At worse we have to at least split this 4 game set. 1-18 with RISP that just has to get better...right? I have some liquor in the house in case $hit hits the fan this weekend lol...

They managed to drain nearly every ounce of enthusiasm I had for the start of the season with that series.  I'm glad to have this day off to recharge and just forget it happened.  Friday - Opening Day take 2.  

Loved the leadoff double by Calhoun last night followed by the walk to Trout.  It was all downhill from there.

It's hard to not get excited when those two get on base...start to think things like here we go, baby!....but I'm learning quickly not to.

Remember the opening April in 2012? The team and Pujols both sucked ass. In May they turned it around and it was exciting baseball from that point forward.

I'm hoping they get started a bit earlier than May and have the same exciting season, though making the playoffs.

I'm headed down to Houston for the Saturday and Sunday games.  Taking my oldest son.  Hopefully, I can bring some good luck to them.  Just hoping for a split at the very, very least.  Let's start by winning a game!

Say hi to Noley if you bump into him.

I'm headed down to Houston for the Saturday and Sunday games.  Taking my oldest son.  Hopefully, I can bring some good luck to them.  Just hoping for a split at the very, very least.  Let's start by winning a game!

Have a good trip, hopefully it's a successful one for you and the Angels!