• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pujols is struggling

Our best hope at this point is that Pujols and Hamilton will just tire of sucking and quit baseball.

Together.

Soon.

That may be YOUR best hope. It's not mine.

It is my hope they both have good seasons and help the Angels make the playoffs.

I still believe we'll see a pissed off Pujols turn things around and Hamilton continue his solid hitting.

They are all going to start pitching Pujols inside after they see film of this game. He can't catch up to inside and low anymore.

NOBODY would pitch Albert in there when he was right. I know, as a Cub fan, you just didnt try to sneak low fastballs to him when he was an awesome hitter. He might be in for a long season when the league gets that footage.

Hamilton cant hit lefties anymore at all. He needs to sit when facing lefties, but we all know THAT won't happen.

I don't see any bright spots with those two, and if they can't get it going this team is not going to score runs.

That may be YOUR best hope. It's not mine.

It is my hope they both have good seasons and help the Angels make the playoffs.

I still believe we'll see a pissed off Pujols turn things around and Hamilton continue his solid hitting.

Pujols can't turn on a fastball anymore and Hamilton can't hit lefties anymore.

Chuck even the experts have decided to stop looking for that plane. They know its gone and they know its not coming back.

He may never be the hitter he was with St. Louis, but I find it hard to believe that his plate discipline just disappeared. 

Didn't disappear, been in steady erosion over last 3-4yrs.  As can be expected with someone his age (whatever it is), expected by St Louis anyway.

With him hitting right behind Trout, Trout may lead the AL in walks. 

Hamilton looks EXACTLY like he did last year against LHP...clueless.

Shaping up to be another frustrating year. 

Can it be expected with age? That's usually a thing that shouldn't be affected with age. Pujols is swinging at more junk out of the zone and walking less. It really makes no sense to me why his approach/eye got worse

the slower bat speed and inability to turn on the fastball makes sense(hes' freakin 34 already...and in yr3 of a 10 yr deal ugh), but I don't know why his approach just deteriorated.