• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Los Angeles Angels vs. Seattle Mariners Postgame Thread 4/1/2014

Chuck

Hi guys and gals, from now on after every game, please mirror the thread title above and create a new thread to discuss all of Scioscia's bad moves, bad baserunning plays, stories from the Blowpen, as well as kudos to certain players, manager/coaches decisions etc. 

This will give you a chance to VENT, SCREAM and YELL, and also praise the Angels when warranted in a thread of its own. This will also reduce the amount of spammed threads that cover all of the areas of a possible shitty game. 

Can we still create "Silver Linings" threads after losses, or do those posts belong in the postgame thread?

I welcome those anytime! 

So yes, I'm biased. 

That said, you can both vent and provide silver linings in these threads going forward. 

Chuck, make these threads invisible to non members.

I would have to manually do that for each thread, Scott. 

Too much work when factoring in the long view. 

Some of our readers actually like to read the vents because they can relate. 

Who could have predicted such an epic meltdown after only two games!  In game 1 we have Weaver pointing the finger at the bullpen, and in game 2 we have CJ pointing the finger at Scioscia.

Can't wait for game 3.

Who could have predicted such an epic meltdown after only two games! In game 1 we have Weaver pointing the finger at the bullpen, and in game 2 we have CJ pointing the finger at Scioscia.

Can't wait for game 3.

Pitchers allow 1er angels lose 1-0

Pitchers call out hitters?

Edited by nando714

Went last night with my son and daughter and left a little early (top of 8th inning) since it was a "school night." The score was bad enough when we left, but it got worse from there. I stopped at a gas station on the way home and while pumping gas an older gentleman asked if we had come from the game (he noticed the Angels jacket I was wearing) and then started tearing up Angels management from the top down! Gee whiz! I was afraid the old man was gonna have a stroke or something. Please people--we all know the past two nights sucked, but the season has barely started...."Wow" was all i could say as a shook my head.

Anybody else notice that Mike now has a desk in front of him in the dugout in his favorite spot?  It might have been there before and I just didn't notice.

I noticed he moved his work area. I think someone told him he needs to stand up the entire game.

I'm serious. I wonder if he will take his desk on the road.

Who could have predicted such an epic meltdown after only two games!  In game 1 we have Weaver pointing the finger at the bullpen, and in game 2 we have CJ pointing the finger at Scioscia.

Can't wait for game 3.

I still have yet to see either of those things occur. got a link?

Edited by Poozy

Can't wait for game 3.

Lol. I love the hyperbole on this site.