• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Affluenza Part 2

So much wrong with it.  From only a $60,000 bail for a child rapist.  To the whole he won't fare well in prison.  I also find it odd that one of the people that got him the lenient sentence is now in private practice.  

Heck, the Judge should just sentence this guy to a few months in rehab in Newport Beach.

I'm guessing this judge feels black folk would do ok in prison.  Poor folk too.

I wouldn't be shocked by that. It's pretty ignorant to think that people from a rougher background are less affected by the trauma of prison. So, if the judge is that ignorant, I think it's logical to assume that he believes plenty of dumb things.

Which makes this so frustratingly bad, because that's the point of prison. It's a punishment. And f**kers like this guy deserve to be a prison bitch.

Right!  How about the folks who are sentenced to life, but get out to die at home when terminal cancer shows up.  Ummmm...it's life, they are supposed to die in prison.  *don't ask me for any real-life examples*