• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Red Alert

'Hey Angels fans,

What a great spring!!  We are all excited about the upcoming season which was kicked off in excellent fashion with the extension of Mike Trout.  We just want to check in and let everyone know they they should go **** themselves'

Truly Yours,

The Angels Bullpen

Ehh id say its mainly Jepsen.  We still have a few quality relievers we can count on to get wins.  But in a situation like tonight where were trailing and have to use a guy like Jepsen, yeah things are going to get ugly.

Why did we have to use Jepsen? Makes no sense.

No, we didn't lose because Jeppy was brought in. We lost because Weaver couldn't hold the lead and allowed back to back hits in the 7th.

Definitely true, but you still have to treat a one run game like a tie game at least in my opinion. One run is always doable. We didn't lose because he was brought in, but we lost any chance of winning, which is the issue.

I disagree with the decision to put a mopup man like Jepsen into a one run game. I would have gone with Salas in that spot....maybe even Smith (probably not though, he's more for when we have the lead

They were down by 1 run in the 9th.  Why wouldn't you bring in Smith in that place to make sure they don't score anymore runs?  You bring him in to assure the score stays the same, whether you're down or ahead.

I was surprised to hear Terry Smith go into such detail on the post game about how the 7th could have been handled. I've heard him bring up different options  for how situations could be handled in games/seasons past, but this went past that. A little second guessing of MS out of frustration?