• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Baylor injured in 1st ball ceremony

Dang, that is the most bizarre injury I've seen.

Keep watching, give it some time, there's plenty more to come.

This whole thing is unsettling to me.

There's a history with this team that just keeps coming back.

Started with Morales methinks. Since then this stadium, the team, has just never been the same.

My friend and I couldn't believe this happened, especially OPENING DAY.

Actually when I heard this my honest first reaction was "not surprised"

Unfortunately with a "bird's eye view" (123 third row) this was really a very unpleasant situation to watch.  This is the sort of thing that you expect in the NFL when your leg gets caught and a very heavy player falls on it.  Really a bummer as Vladdy was as happy as a kid before it happened.

The Assistant Hitting Coach is Dave Hansen who played for the Dodgers and Seattle and served as hitting coach for both teams after some minor league hitting coaching for Arizona.  His track record as a coach is good and he lives in my hometown, San Clemente, but Baylor will be impossible to replace. 

Edited by LAAMike