• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Now that Arte signed Trout...

Lhalo

No, it's not Arte. If Arte wanted the ballpark to have wifi he couldn't get it done. Wifi is a long and arduous process that involves tearing up vast amounts of infrastructure and essentially requires a rebuild of the entire stadium. It's not like they could set up a couple of towers in the outfield or anything. It's just too complicated to do without millions of dollars of investment and a few years design.

(By the way, where's the sarcasm thingy for this site?)

I don't want wifi there. I already hate seeing everyone one their phones all game. Personally I go to games to get away from stuff like that.

Is this while you enjoy your 10 cent hot dog, 10 cent soda and nickel peanuts? Get out of the Stone Age. This isn't the dead ball era. Phones are as much of culture of a sporting event (you know selflies, pinging hot chicks, and brazzers in between innings) as those lame straw hats that every person wore to ball games in the 20s.

Edited by SOTO

I like to multitask while at the game, not for work and fun, but for the game and either AW or other ball games. It's a little better now since from my seats I can see instant replays. But before I would log on here and go to the game day thread to see what happened on close plays. I also like to see what it going on with the strike zone and that's tough to see from almost anywhere in the stadium but it's talked about in that thread. Or I like to use an app to see what's going on in other games that impact the Angels.