• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Rant Thread - Angels vs. Dodgers - March 28, 2014

Watching Pujols run from second to home was awesome. I haven't seen him move like that in a Angels uniform before.

I really like what I've seen from Hamilton as well. These two guys have me feeling very optimistic.

Been a huge GRich supporter for a long time. Always thought he deserved a shot.

I'm ready for Monday!

Dodgers only hit one fair ball hard all night. Sloppy defense by non starters didn't help. Richards was effectively wild and deserved a little better result. First pitch swinging against a struggling pitcher killed us too. Lee struggled quite a bit the first four innings and we bailed him out with DPs in second and fourth. All in all I don't feel bad about this game. I will take nine out of ten every day. I think it was obvious who the better team was last night when the regulars were all in. And didn't you all just know that Josh was gonna park it?