• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Have they posted the 25man yet?

wow -- Cowgill over Shuck.......that's a surprise -- can't say I necessarily disagree with choice made -- but still a surprise. Shuck did not have a good ST at the plate.

Ian Stewart makes it -- tells me that McDonald -- who I am pretty sure made it -- he made the roster about a week ago or so -- anyway, McDonald is probably going to be a late inning defensive replacement for Freese and Stewart will bat for McDonald after Freese's last AB and if McDonald's spot then comes up in line up.

Stewart also provides insurance if Freese slumps at the plate to start season or if Freese is not 100% and winds up on the DL.

Didn't really focus on Stewart's ST performance -- was zeroed in more on Romine and Grant Green.

Good for Shoemaker to make team.........I think that's a good call.

if 2014 pen staff is anything like 2013 -- there will be a shuttle between Anaheim and SLC for a number of pen guys.......

as for Matt Long, he will be back -- more important for his career now that he play -- Halos OF is crowded.

time to move Shuck to some team for a pen depth guy.

I Kohn't believe he made the team either but he is out of options.  Shoemaker will go down when DLR come back.  Maronde when Burnett comes back.  We are stuck with Kohn.

I believe Kohn still has option and I think he is the one to be send down when DDLR comes back, Shoemaker is the mid-relief guy