• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Have they posted the 25man yet?

will be released after tonight's game -- might be announced on post- game show.

as for bench guys not playing -- I think McDonald is a bench guy who Scioscia has already decided to have late inning defensive at 3B for Freese -- so  he will get playing time,

and then Green (although, I think he should make it and thought he was pretty much a lock a week or so ago -- I am now not so sure about that -- but someone like Green who could play 2B/SS and 3B is needed to PH for McDonald after he comes after Freese's 7th inning AB........and then that player (Green? Ian Stewart, who else?) can stay in and play 3B if need be.

So I think the extra position player will be an infielder and not an OF'er -- not good news for Cowgill.......Shuck stays, Long goes.