• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2014 Positional Power Rankings: Relief Pitchers (#16-30)

I'm expecting less from DDLR and Smith than Fangraphs is, but for Jepsen and Salas to be solid to compensate.  I think the pen could even end up being a strength if Kohn, Lyon, Rasmus, etc can provide quality innings.  

It could be a strong group if some guys step up like the A's and Rays seem to have every year.  I'm feeling like this might be the year we get that.  

Bullpens are just so volatile and unpredictable, why can't this be an up year?  One can hope.

I'm expecting less from DDLR and Smith than Fangraphs is, but for Jepsen and Salas to be solid to compensate.  I think the pen could even end up being a strength if Kohn, Lyon, Rasmus, etc can provide quality innings.  

It could be a strong group if some guys step up like the A's and Rays seem to have every year.  I'm feeling like this might be the year we get that.  

Bullpens are just so volatile and unpredictable, why can't this be an up year?  One can hope.

I agree.  I have my concerns about DDLR and Smith and also feel pretty decent about Jep and Salas although my level of trust for Jep isn't quite good.  I don't have any faith at all in Kohn.  He'll need a full year of not giving up walk off homers every couple of appearances before I can buy in.  I'm also not sold on Rasmus.

Lyon is a great sleeper imo.  Won't be dominant but solid.  

Alvarez, Bedrosian and Morin could play key roles here as well.  With a bunch of the lefties also very important.  

Matchups will be a big key this year and I think we will see a ton of mound visits and pitching changes.  MS has his work cut out for him in that regard but I am a lot more confident he will have plenty of info to go by now with the new emphasis on advanced scouting.  

While it wouldn't surprise me to see them end up just above replacement again, I think there is a ton more potential than in the last couple of years.   

Some of the stiffs we will open the season with need to simply hold the fort down until the guys in the minors prove they deserve to be called up.   The one thing I wish they did have was an established swing man, but otherwise they have enough variety in the pen to possibly smoke and mirror their way to league average performances.

The M's ranking is hilarious.  

They'll be near the bottom of the league in all things pitching.  

Fahrquar and Willhelmsen...lolol.  

You realize Danny Farquhar was one of the best relievers last season when he was given the closer role?

Look beyond ERA moron.

It is truly amazing the most annoying and misinformed Mariner fan isn't even on a Mariners board ....

And I still find it someone made an Urban Dictionary entry devoted to you in 2004 ... http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Cezero

"The righty’s 4.20 ERA isn’t too exciting, but the 34.7% K% and 2.30 SIERA is."

Edited by Ender