• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Grand Theft Auto V

Bronson

Torture was ok, just seemed like part of the mission.

Still liking it. I have between half and two thirds the missions done with my fair share of doing random things.

The map felt kind of small because I could drive everywhere fast, but there is a little side quest deal where someone flies a helicopter at night and looking around it's so damn big.

I like the variety and seriousness of the missions. IV did a good job with the realism but the jobs were all about the same. Here it greatly varies and there isn't really any dumb missions like flying some guys RC airplanes in San Andreas.

I'll probably finish tomorrow and shoot for 100% where I'm at 53% now.....then play it again!

Also, I'll iver down for the online group/ crew dealio with you guys

I am already kinda annoyed with this game.  The mission where you are chasing the boat and you have to shoot the guy while driving.  How the **** are you supposed to do it when the target reticle is just a tiny ass dot with almost no color.  Between paying attention to the road and trying to find the reticle I kept failing.  I ended up skipping that part of the mission.

Just beat it last night. Well I think so (I think I'm playing a prologue right now). I saw other messageboards where people beat it in like 3 days and only had like 50% complete. I think that takes the fun out of GTA to rush through the main story. I beat it with what I think is 77% and of course I'm going to attempt to get 100%. It's just nice to incorporate a good part of side missions with the main missions.

Great game though.

I think when I beat it I too was around the same percentage. I think my play time ended up being around 32 hours....I don't really remember what the time logs were for each character.

I was starting to go for 100% but then simply started over and want to try a money loophole I found and also read about, to be able to buy everything, but looks like I'm stuck in the middle of the game and may need to do a mission I'm holding off to progress.

I think when I beat it I too was around the same percentage. I think my play time ended up being around 32 hours....I don't really remember what the time logs were for each character.

I was starting to go for 100% but then simply started over and want to try a money loophole I found and also read about, to be able to buy everything, but looks like I'm stuck in the middle of the game and may need to do a mission I'm holding off to progress.

Sounds complicated.

That's probably my biggest beef with the game, the fact that properties cost a kajillion dollars and just to raise $10,000 is damn near pulling teeth. They want you to buy 5 properties in the game to get the 100% but I just don't know how I'm going to get that much money for those $50,000,000 properties.

Five is easy by the time you're done, even with spending freely during the game like I did with cars, clothes, weapons, etc.

**Spoiler** Kind of, maybe not really.

The loophole I'm trying is in the middle of the game Franklin is given assassination missions. But these also dramatically affect the stock market, as mentioned during each one and what company they are tied to. So I wanted to plow through the game because towards the end you end up with a lot if money, invest to coincide with assassination missions saved until the very last thing, and in some cases triple the money.

I read people do this, but I seem to be stuck where it's not letting me move forward with a heist and I'm wondering if I need to do them or clean up some of the question marks.