• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Grand Theft Auto V

Bronson

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm down to about one game a year at most and the FIFA games if they are more than clones like Madden.

I plan to be up late tonight so I called about a midnight release (I'm such a queer and said I'd never do this). They answered the phone with the preemptive midnight message, I'm sure they've been getting this all day, and I asked what is the latest to pick up or a good time to not deal with the line and he said they close when the line is gone and that people are already waiting in line.

I can't bring myself to wait in line for anything, but there is a bar next to the shop. I may check out the line, grab a drink or two, then pick it up (my ps3 took a shit a few months back and I bought a new one and paid in full for this game) or try to. I planned on crashing and getting this at 10 when they open anyway.

Just surprised they have had people waiting for a while out there. I'd like to pick up at midnight mainly to crash out and let the mandatory upload take place.

I was going to go tonight too, but I have to be up at the crack of dawn tomorrow and I know that if I pick this up tonight I will get ZERO sleep.

checked out the soundtrack earlier today, pretty nice mix.  did they get rid of the reggae station????  Didn't see any of those joints on there, I will be sad if rockstar axed it

I'm down to about one game a year at most and the FIFA games if they are more than clones like Madden.

I plan to be up late tonight so I called about a midnight release (I'm such a queer and said I'd never do this). They answered the phone with the preemptive midnight message, I'm sure they've been getting this all day, and I asked what is the latest to pick up or a good time to not deal with the line and he said they close when the line is gone and that people are already waiting in line.

I can't bring myself to wait in line for anything, but there is a bar next to the shop. I may check out the line, grab a drink or two, then pick it up (my ps3 took a shit a few months back and I bought a new one and paid in full for this game) or try to. I planned on crashing and getting this at 10 when they open anyway.

Just surprised they have had people waiting for a while out there. I'd like to pick up at midnight mainly to crash out and let the mandatory upload take place.

Try Walmart. I'm going to go at 12am.