• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Grand Theft Auto V

Bronson

I stopped playing video games about  3 years ago. I will comeback to the game console when this comes out. Which one is the one with the Scarface soundtrack. That's the one that sticks with me. 

If GTA V lets you blow up the dam and watch the destruction... Best game ever.

i havent played GTA since college.

but man we had fun on the one with the scarface soundtrack.

Nothing better than listening to "Rush Rush Get the Yayo" while slamming head on into cop cars. I might have to knock the dust off that game and go for a drive or two.

Don't really play games anymore (though I popped in Red Dead Redemption recently and play here and there to kill time), but looking forward to this as well even though the delay and lack of info has dulled my interest.

IV was my favorite (I even popped it in within the past few months....just to cruise around in the Porsche and play that bank robbery mission that is like the movies Heat and The Town) and I hope they build off that. The realism and dark natured story kept me involved with an amazing recreation on the New York area. All signs seem to point to this and not a kiddie cartoon game like San Andreas with goofy characters and story lines.

I think we still get the September release date, but will be interesting to see what happens system wise. The game is complete for the PS3 outside of fixing and touch ups, but the PS4 is set to drop in December and rumored to not be backwards compatible (at least for the hard discs, as rumored streaming of old games seem likely) and there hasn't been a mention of a PS4 title and it's only speculated.

Good luck Larry, I popped in some older GTA games and while I'm not a graphics nerd found the games aged really bad with what is out and about now. The old graphics were just that noticeable and kind of annoying. Granted you could.just pop it in to listen to the soundtrack.

The game is going to be massive. Anything you see you can go to. Hike to the tops of mountains and hunt wildlife or go to the depths of the ocean and see sharks and other marine life. Plus explore underwater caves. The map alone is bigger then GTA IV, San Andreas and Red Dead combined. This game will probably blow up your Xbox or Playstation :P

The confirmed minigames are yoga, Tennis, and a full  Full 18 hole golf course.

I  mean of course some parts of the countryside will just be alot of hills and maybe some wind turbines. But there will be tons of wildlife and dynamic events. So like you could just be driving down the road and you could see a broken down car or hitchhiker. And you could either ignore it or see what happens and pick them up or help them.

The Xbox version will probably be multi-disc and the PS3 one disc. I'm not sure how Xbox works with disc switching but it would suck to change a disc to go to a different part of the map, do they do multi-disc games as installs then run the game off one disc? I too think this will be held back and be a launch title on PS4/Christmas season.

Last GTA game I played was GTA3. But I'm really looking forward to this one.

What platform is everyone going to be on? I'm planning on getting a PS4, but if for some reason it's not on PS4 I'll be on PS3.