• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Yu Darvish

I'm not complaining either but I'd much rather kick their ass at full strength so they don't have any excuses.

Noble idea but at the end of the season nobody counts those wins any more than the beat down of a team riddled with injuries. I'd rather the Angels kick their ass all season long and not feel any remorse of stepping on their neck when they are down.

Edited by Eric Notti

Noble idea but at the end of the season nobody counts those wins any more than the beat down of a team riddled with injuries. I'd rather the Angels kick their ass all season long and not feel any remorse of stepping on their neck when they are down.

I'm cool either way but I live in Ranger country and I don't want to hear all the excuses.

I'm cool either way but I live in Ranger country and I don't want to hear all the excuses.

I'm in Ranger country as well.  When the Angels had a lot of injuries, I heard - you still have to play the game.  So, DEAL WITH IT RANGERS.

Side note:  Where in the DFW area are you Cdaniel?

I'm in Ranger country as well. When the Angels had a lot of injuries, I heard - you still have to play the game. So, DEAL WITH IT RANGERS.

Side note: Where in the DFW area are you Cdaniel?

Frisco

I hear the same shit.

Edited by Cdaniel

Frisco

I hear the same shit.

Ah, I'm in Lewisville just south of you.  I work near the IKEA building in Frisco.

Their ceiling isn't likely 90 wins.  No chance.  I think their ceiling was 90 wins before all of the injuries.  Now, more like 80 wins.  I foresee a 80-82 record.

They still have one of the best bullpens in the league so they're not completely pitching-deficient. 

If only they still had that bullpen.   Robbie Ross may have to pitch in the rotation.  Tanner Scheppers we know already is.  Nathan is gone, Feliz has looked awful,    They are effectively worse defensively at several positions as well (1B, LF, C, 2B), at the same time they likely upgraded defensively in RF.   Also, don't look now but if Choo were an Angels player people would be jumping off bridges based on his ST performance.

Rangers have a lot going on, props to them if they can play through all of it.