• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday and Lineup Thread 3-24 vs SF

I would rather Skaggs take his bumps at the big league level. If it gets really bad he can get sent down for a bit but hopefully that doesn't happen.

I agree in theory, in that I think Skaggs is at the point in his career where he needs to figure it out against the big boys.  However, I'm not sure the Angels can afford to let a guy figure it out up here if it's going to cost them Ws.

Skaggs had pretty good control in the minors, I don't understand why he has struggled so much with it at the big level. 

i'm guessing it has to do with his new delivery. hoping he'll be able to clean that up soon? maybe some time in AAA wouldn't hurt.

Skaggs had pretty good control in the minors, I don't understand why he has struggled so much with it at the big level.

Major league hitters as a whole have better plate discipline.

Guessing they're just not chasing as many of those close pitches as minor leaguers do.