• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Season ticket Photo Day tickets for sale, July 6

We can't go to Photo Day for season ticket holders this year so I wanted to offer the game tickets and photo passes to Angels Win.

The game is July 6 at 12:35 p.m. But first, a few hours before the game, you get to go on the warning track and take up pictures of the players close-up as they come by. (Some of the guys are great to do selfies with!)  I've done it twice and it's a lot of fun talking to the players and coaches.

Our seats for the game are great: right near the plate, section T213, row A -- no heads in front of you -- seats 1 and 2 on the aisle.

We are selling 2 tickets with the photo passes and preferred parking for $117, which is below face value.

Send me a DM if you are interested.

Edited by lovetheangels

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...