• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Orange County Register: Debut of Angels' everyday lineup is a winner

Nice to see the offense put up those numbers. As for the pitching, I hope Kohn doesn't make the squad. I think we've seen all he has to offer.

There's zero chance he'll get cut. I'm not his biggest fan either, but the bullpen is thin enough as it is.

But seriously though, this lineup is killer. I'm feeling really good about this season, and I think we can win the division.

I could see Burnett and DDLR on the DL to start.

So breaking camp it will be Frieri, Smith, Salas, Jepsen for sure.  Kohn, Rasmus, Boshers, Maronde, Moran, Lyon, Leblanc, Blanton and Shoemaker as the other candidates.   I think they will pick two lefties from that group.  Maybe a long guy, maybe not.  So it could come down to one of Kohn, Rasmus, Lyon, Leblanc, Shoemaker or Blanton. 

Why doesn't anyone care about Matt Shoemaker?

I do.  I think he's best served going to AAA and starting every five days so he could step in if need be. 

Agree with Doc on Shoemaker. He is decent depth for the rotation and the Angels would be better served by keeping him in that position. Recent history of MLB pitching MLB rotations indicates that, even if Shoemaker begins the year in AAA, he will end up making a 5-10 starts for the Angels during the season.