• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

School Bans 9-Year-Old Boy's "My Little Pony" Lunchbag

Yeahhhh there's a big difference between simply having a "large male following" and......bronies. I have never seen the show, but I doubt it has anything in it that appeals specifically to males. The "male following" is mostly consisted of socially awkward man-children who are sexually attracted to the characters on the show.

Never seen the show and didn't know it had a male following. I have two boys, 20 and 15, and neither were into it.

Neither of my sons were bullied at school but I kind of think it has to do with them both going to grade school where their mom was a teacher.

I wouldn't be surprised if my oldest son was made fun of here and there, but he was always one of the bigger kids so I doubt it ever got bad. My younger son is very non confrontational but he doesn't back down either. He is the kid of kid who would get pushed on the playground and then he would fight but never started a fight.

It's like the schools don't want to deal with the bullies anymore, and instead tackle people that they can (the innocent).

Then again, Keanu Reeves' line in Parenthood may be one of the best of all time, seeing how many kids wander outside their parents' concern and become bullies.

"If they require licenses for driving, why don't they require them for parenting?" 

Laugh at the WWE (some do and that's okay), but they do have a good program going on where certain stars along with Stephanie McMahon go into various schools to talk about the affects of bullying.  

Edited by Angel Oracle