• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Rangers (3/21)

Chuck

you post some utterly ridiculous things sometimes and wonder why people treat you like a troll

It's not ridiculous. We saw last year the Angels were very talented and the pitching sucked (Butcher) and we saw a lot of mistakes on the bases (Scioscia). Also a lot of inconcsistent batting lineups in April with Wells and Abreu playing over Trumbo

It's not ridiculous. We saw last year the Angels were very talented and the pitching sucked (Butcher) and we saw a lot of mistakes on the bases (Scioscia). Also a lot of inconcsistent batting lineups in April with Wells and Abreu playing over Trumbo

I love how you immediately put the blame of the team's struggles on the coaches and not the players themselves.

I wish Butcher didn't blow so many saves last year.

I don't recall seeing Butcher on the mound or Sosh running the bases. These are professional ballplayers they should know what the f*** to do, they don't need the coaches holding their hand every step of the way. I understand your frustrations, but dude do you ever get sick of bitching?

With it being Spring Training and all, these guys are killing my buzz. It's one thing have this on in the background while I work, but I'll be damned if they are going to screw up my evening. This may be the worst ST game I've seen the Angels play so far in a very long time.

This team has a serious mental problem. Something is nasty in that clubhouse and needs to go now!!

I vent as much as anyone here (except maybe AO), but I can't wait until the Angels' first actual regular season loss to see what your reaction will be.

Will you hang yourself with a rally monkey or just simply burst into anger flames?

This team has a serious mental problem. Something is nasty in that clubhouse and needs to go now!!

couldn't possibly be that it's a meaningless game and they don't really care, right?  they play like this in the regular season, vent all you want. but ST is a joke.

That, or His Dudeness … Duder … or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing.

That was always my favorite quote from the movie.  Don't know why but "the whole brevity thing" cracks me up.

NOTE: I have suspended angelduck's account for 5 days. We will review his account in 3-5 days to determine if we want to give him another chance or just say Good Riddance forever. 

This kid just doesn't get it. I'm about done with him. 

I think that's fair.  He just can't help himself so I suspect that even if he implies that he will change, it will last a bit and then back to perseverating about Scioscia. 

couldn't possibly be that it's a meaningless game and they don't really care, right?  they play like this in the regular season, vent all you want. but ST is a joke.

If ST is a joke, the Angels are the punchline right now.

Let me add that I agree, games in ST shouldn't be taken very seriously.  However, it's frustrating to see this team get punched around even if it is a meaningless game.