• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Democratic party will win the next 2 elections (Imo)...

You got Barack Obama securing the black vote, and most of the minority vote with his endorsements/campaigning.  Bill Clinton that can secure the White vote.  Hillary Clinton that can secure a large portion of the womens vote.  

Thats pretty much all you need.  Anyways this is just my opinion and I would be happy to receive feedback on my opinion.  

Actually I don't think Biden is dumb or crazy.  I just think most of these lifetime politicians, especially the ones that have been in the upper levels of power feel like they can pretty much do or say anything (except maybe during the election) without any real challenges to it.  Biden knows he can make that statement and probably nobody in the press is even going to call him out on it.

He is what he is, just another sold out politician suckling off of the teat of the american people.

If Republicans throw out a moderate (Huntsman type) and see him all the way to the presidential election then they would be a sure win.

But they won't, they'll have a bunch of lunatics and Hilary will be elected.

Fixed.

You got Barack Obama securing the black vote, and most of the minority vote with his endorsements/campaigning.  Bill Clinton that can secure the White vote.  Hillary Clinton that can secure a large portion of the womens vote.  

Thats pretty much all you need.  Anyways this is just my opinion and I would be happy to receive feedback on my opinion.  

Yes that could totally happen.  Or maybe something else will happen.

Whoever the bankers and corporate overlords wants to win, will win.

I wonder how much they manipulate voting results. I haven't heard anything specific, but I wonder how they're involved in counting votes and reporting results.

It has more to do with financing campaigns, how the media covers and portrays the candidates I think. I'm always skeptical of polls and statistics

"74% of Americans like __________'s plan on foreign policy and economics, and why wouldn't they...."

You really only need to brainwash 5% of the population to swing an election.

Glen Jacobs for president in 2016!

A new California poll shows independent registration soaring, to where it isn't far from Republican registration totals.

Maybe by 2022, we can get the clueless like Botoxer, Pelosi, the lunatic Kamala Harris, etc. out of California gov't in favor of independents who understand how to budget and stay out of people's personal lives?

Bedtime story material, but it's the only future hope we have got.

Edited by Angel Oracle

McCain and Romney were both moderate to liberal and lost. I feel like a lot of conservatives are staying home rather than voting for Coke or Pepsi. They should try a conservative next time.

Because they picked far right VPs.