• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Nolan Ryan Wieners

Blarg

Are the Rangers insane?

They force Nolan Ryan to resign, vilify him and run him out of town and now they are promoting the Nolan Ryan Beef Dollar Hotdog Night on April 2nd.

Of course the underlying reason is they signed an exclusive hotdog deal with Nolan Ryan's meat company back in 2013 before Daniels decided the old man had to go. Now Daniels has to sit through a promotional night and see Nolan's name on every hotdog sold.

Ryan may be gone but Daniels will have to put up with his wiener in his face for years to come.

IMG_4760.JPG

They force Nolan Ryan to resign, vilify him and run him out of town and now they are promoting the Nolan Ryan Beef Dollar Hotdog Night on April 2nd.

Of course the underlying reason is they signed an exclusive hotdog deal with Nolan Ryan's meat company back in 2013 before Daniels decided the old man had to go. Now Daniels has to sit through a promotional night and see Nolan's name on every hotdog sold.

Ryan may be gone but Daniels will have to put up with his wiener in his face for years to come.

IMG_4760.JPG

lol  

I pronounce my name like my Grandfather did since he came from Italy and spoke the language. Some of our relatives have succumbed to allowing others to Americanize it since accents are difficult to recognize in heteronyms but there really is no Notti in the English language to make that mistake.

I pronounce my name like my Grandfather did since he came from Italy and spoke the language. Some of our relatives have succumbed to allowing others to Americanize it since accents are difficult to recognize in heteronyms but there really is no Notti in the English language to make that mistake.

So you pronounce it No-tee, with an emphasis on the second syllable?

Edited by Stradling

Pretty close, the first part is more like note rather than naught like Shane thinks it is. In Italian the i is for plural and the e is for singular. So Notte is night while my name is the plural. That is why Spaghetti never has an s at the end to indicate more than one.