• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

How's this for a pitching line?

IP H R ER BB SO HR ERA

0.0 7 9 9 2 0 1 30.00

Jose Quintana at today's OAK @ CWS game.  He faced 9 batters, never recorded an out. Ouch.

1. Coco Crisp doubles (1) on a ground ball to left fielder Alejandro De Aza.

2. Nick Punto singles on a bunt ground ball to pitcher Jose Quintana. Coco Crisp to 3rd.

3. Jed Lowrie homers (1) on a fly ball to left field. Coco Crisp scores. Nick Punto scores.

4. Derek Norris walks.

5. Alberto Callaspo walks. Derek Norris to 2nd.

6. Michael Taylor doubles (1) on a line drive to left fielder Alejandro De Aza. Derek Norris scores. Alberto Callaspo to 3rd.

7. Daric Barton singles on a ground ball to shortstop Alexei Ramirez. Alberto Callaspo scores.

8. Jake Elmore singles on a ground ball to center fielder Adam Eaton. Michael Taylor scores. Daric Barton to 2nd

9. Sam Fuld triples (1) on a line drive to center fielder Adam Eaton. Daric Barton scores. Jake Elmore scores.

OAK ends up sending 15 men to the plate, scoring 9 in the first.

Edited by Angel Dog and Beer

IP H R ER BB SO HR ERA

0.0 7 9 9 2 0 1 30.00

Jose Quintana at today's OAK @ CWS game.  He faced 9 batters, never recorded an out. Ouch.

1. Coco Crisp doubles (1) on a ground ball to left fielder Alejandro De Aza.

2. Nick Punto singles on a bunt ground ball to pitcher Jose Quintana. Coco Crisp to 3rd.

3. Jed Lowrie homers (1) on a fly ball to left field. Coco Crisp scores. Nick Punto scores.

4. Derek Norris walks.

5. Alberto Callaspo walks. Derek Norris to 2nd.

6. Michael Taylor doubles (1) on a line drive to left fielder Alejandro De Aza. Derek Norris scores. Alberto Callaspo to 3rd.

7. Daric Barton singles on a ground ball to shortstop Alexei Ramirez. Alberto Callaspo scores.

8. Jake Elmore singles on a ground ball to center fielder Adam Eaton. Michael Taylor scores. Daric Barton to 2nd

9. Sam Fuld triples (1) on a line drive to center fielder Adam Eaton. Daric Barton scores. Jake Elmore scores.

OAK ends up sending 15 men to the plate, scoring 9 in the first.

LOL, and the White Sox wouldn't trade him for Howie straight up.I 

I think we got the better end of this deal. Seeing Hector Santiago in ST live and a few games on TV, I'm nearly positive we got the better of the two southpaws. 

I think we got the better end of this deal. Seeing Hector Santiago in ST live and a few games on TV, I'm nearly positive we got the better of the two southpaws. 

I don't know about that, as much as I like Santiago and have been impressed by him thusfar and think he could be better than some give him credit for, given the choice between him and Quintana I would take Quintana 10 times out of 10.

You can't go wrong with either one, but I'd choose Santiago due to his higher ceiling. 

Santiago's stuff is filthy and superior to Quintana's. Once he cuts down the walks, I think he'll be an extremely good #2 and better than Quintana.

Quintana's stuff has never impressed me. He has a good change, his other pitches are average at best. 

Quintana and Santiago will both be very good lefties with long major league careers. I'm happy to have either.

I'm ecstatic to have 3 lefties, all if which can be very good in our rotation right now. It's been a while since the Angels have had so many young projectable arms in their rotation. I'm looking forward to seeing how they develop.

I'd love for the halos to get Quintana.  I'd do a Howie or Aybar/Prospect for him in a second. 

That's a rough day though.  Hope he was 'working' on something or has a little dead arm and that his arm is ok. 

He probably moved to the wrong side of the pitching rubber.

Santiago has the potential to become an All Star. He's going to impress a lot of people this season.