• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin.com Fantasy Baseball - RSVP NOW!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and it's a keeper league. Stagnant owners will be cut and replaced at season end (or if its early in the season and you're inactive)

Entry Fee: $25

16 Owners (first come, first serve). We need payments in by April 1st the latest. Send PayPal to: angelswinevents@gmail.com

Make sure to include your full name and AngelsWin.com member name in the comments section of PayPal.

If you don't do PayPal, pay a friend who does and have them PayPal us. Or you can PM me and I'll give you an address to mail a check.

AngelsWin.com Champion: $200

AngelsWin.com Runner Up: $100

Third Place Finisher: AngelsWin.com t-shirt of your choice

Fourth Place Finisher: A custom made AngelsWin.com Headband (I'm working on making these for you guys)

The other $100 goes back to Kurt Swanson since he's paying for the league ($179.00). He'll be $80 in, so give him a round of applause for his contributions to this fantasy league. 

CBS Sportsline is by far better than any format I've played on and since we're going keeper (10 minor league spots), they have a robust database of minor leaguers, all the way down to low-a ball. 

We'll setup a 10-team free league (Roto) on Yahoo if you're interested in that as well, but this is the big one and we're hoping it will be both competitive and fun for the ages. I've been in one keeper league on CBS for going on 12 years now and I love it.

Send me a PM or email to: chuck@angelswin.com if you want an invite. 

Oh and it's a keeper league. Stagnant owners will be cut and replaced at season end (or if its early in the season and you're inactive)

Entry Fee: $25

16 Owners (first come, first serve). We need payments in by April 1st the latest. Send PayPal to: angelswinevents@gmail.com

Make sure to include your full name and AngelsWin.com member name in the comments section of PayPal.

If you don't do PayPal, pay a friend who does and have them PayPal us. Or you can PM me and I'll give you an address to mail a check.

Fourth Place Finisher: A custom made AngelsWin.com Headband (I'm working on making these for you guys)

The other $100 goes back to Kurt Swanson since he's paying for the league ($179.00). He'll be $80 in, so give him a round of applause for his contributions to this fantasy league. 

CBS Sportsline is by far better than any format I've played on and since we're going keeper (10 minor league spots), they have a robust database of minor leaguers, all the way down to low-a ball. 

We'll setup a 10-team free league (Roto) on Yahoo if you're interested in that as well, but this is the big one and we're hoping it will be both competitive and fun for the ages. I've been in one keeper league on CBS for going on 12 years now and I love it.

Send me a PM or email to: chuck@angelswin.com if you want an invite. 

Dude, I so want to come in forth place.

lol..holy crap..just saw that...

sweet!

lol..holy crap..just saw that...

sweet!

There's been so much talk about headbands that it's on my things to do list for 2013. Heck, I even wore a black NIKE headband at our AngelsWin.com softball tournament last summer.

This is the first time I've seen hit by pitch as a stat.

I think I get everything except where I put in my 25 bucks.

That must have been added on accident. That's going away now. 

Send via PayPal to: angelswinevents@gmail.com