• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Josh Hamilton set for Cactus League debut Monday

Redondo

Angels' Josh Hamilton set for Cactus League debut Monday

TEMPE, Ariz. — Angels outfielder Josh Hamilton is set to make his Cactus League debut Monday, giving him two weeks to get ready for opening day.

(LA Times article)

I sure hope he gets it together quick. We could really use his bat in the lineup. I'm hoping for a good start for Josh.

Really like to see the Angels get out of the gate on the right note.

Angels' Josh Hamilton set for Cactus League debut Monday

TEMPE, Ariz. — Angels outfielder Josh Hamilton is set to make his Cactus League debut Monday, giving him two weeks to get ready for opening day.

(LA Times article)

I sure hope he gets it together quick. We could really use his bat in the lineup. I'm hoping for a good start for Josh.

Really like to see the Angels get out of the gate on the right note.

This lineup definitely needs a 2nd half 2013 version of hamilton.

I'm actually more excited to see Hamilton play this year than Pujols.

I predict a 800 OPS from Pujols and .840 from hamilton.

Edited by Poozy

I expect both to be around .900 OPS.

Hamilton has years at .922, .901, .741 (Injured), 1.044, .882, .930, and .739. Around .900 is his normal year. They're not going to get 1.044 but they shouldn't get .739 again either.

Pujols' had been routinely around 1.100, then dropped to .906, then .859, then .767. If he stays healthy, .900 is reachable. Anything else is a bonus. 

A few weeks ago I posted an article about his stance, and particularly his front foot, which was the foot he had the plantar fasciitis in. His injuries the past two season are really the reason he's dropped off more than age. 

Hopefully he can be healthy this year and we can get a .900+ OPS.