• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Figgins Makes the Dodgers

LAAMike

I used to like Figgy, until I heard him consistently trash everyone in almost every interview.

It was only recently that I realized how much of bad spirit this guy has. He bad mouths everyone and anyone who's ever crossed his path. Just recently, he was whining about the Marlins cutting him last year while insulting that organization in the process.

He even bad mouths Seattle—the team that deposited ~$40M to his bank account. I'm sure they're grateful for his .180 batting average. He doesn't deserve another opportunity with such a poor attitude and lack of professionalism.

Edited by failos

i've never really understood the dodgers vs the angels mentality. it seems like because they're AL and NL that you could just cheer for both. is that crazy, or is it specifically because the dodger fans have picked a fight with angel fans?

i've never really understood the dodgers vs the angels mentality. it seems like because they're AL and NL that you could just cheer for both. is that crazy, or is it specifically because the dodger fans have picked a fight with angel fans?

It's a regional thing just like anywhere else.  You're either a Cubs or White Sox fan, Mets or Yankees fan, etc.  As far as a Dodgers rivalry, I think the whole "Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim" thing is generally regarded as us trying to encroach on the LA market and be the "true" SoCal team (which was and still is fully retarded).  I wouldn't call it a rivalry, more an annoyance with the general stereotypes of the fanbases (Angels - OC twats with zero actual baseball interest/knowledge, Dodgers - thugs/bangers/obnoxious assholes).

It's a central OC thing, the butthurt runs deep there.