• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Rangers Fans Plan "Silence for Josh"

Some Rangers fans have launched a "movement" to remain silent during Josh Hamilton's return to Arlington.  Not sure if this was discussed before.  I think that's great, it will make it easier to hear him crush a ball into the right field stands.  They even have "Baseball Town Since 1972" shirts.  Funny, their twitter account was created on February 18th, two weeks after the Super Bowl ended.

https://twitter.com/Silence4Josh

The fans who are "pushing" for the silent treatment probably don't even have tickets for the game.  You will not be able to hear the few cheers he will get when he comes out on the field for intros to start.  You will have a few stand and cheer, but you will only see them standing.  Not a chance you will hear them. 

CJ did get some respect when he came to town last year.  Don't expect the same for Josh.

I have only booed 2 players in my life.  Teixeira and Aroid.  This year will be number three.