• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hey Uverse subscribers!

gklingel52

I thought that the reason games were blacked out was because fox had the last minute change of those games from channel 13 to FS, and those companies didn't want to pony up the dough. As in only for one season with those particular games. I might be wrong, though.

Edit: never mind I read the statement by the Angels. I could somewhat understand last season, but now it's just greed.

FYI, I just contacted Uverse through chat.  Supposedly they are still trying to work it out.  Anyway, they are waiving my receiver fees for 6 months ($14/mo) for my inconvenience.  Started out as a one time $10 credit, but I said that wouldn't fly.   I'd love to switch to Direct TV, but I have my internet, phone and tv bundled through Uverse, and my house is all Cate5e cable, so I'd have to rewire coax through it again.  Plus I have the highest Uverse package which the Direct TV equivalent would be more per month which I am not comfortable upgrading to on a 2 year commitment.  Looks like I'll be at the bar for the 20 or so games (or better yet at the stadium)

FYI, I just contacted Uverse through chat.  Supposedly they are still trying to work it out.  Anyway, they are waiving my receiver fees for 6 months ($14/mo) for my inconvenience.  Started out as a one time $10 credit, but I said that wouldn't fly.   I'd love to switch to Direct TV, but I have my internet, phone and tv bundled through Uverse, and my house is all Cate5e cable, so I'd have to rewire coax through it again.  Plus I have the highest Uverse package which the Direct TV equivalent would be more per month which I am not comfortable upgrading to on a 2 year commitment.  Looks like I'll be at the bar for the 20 or so games (or better yet at the stadium)

I live in RSM too. We should just find a local bar and take it over. I think there are severral from RSM on the forum.

I work for DirecTV now and we have all the games....message me for what promotions we have going and I can get you switched over

Do me a favor and kick the person in charge of contracts in the nuts for me since he refuses to strike a deal with P12 Networks.

just tell em that you wanna switch because directtv is giving you a great offer with some gift cards and that they have the Angels games there.  When they give you a offer...itll be for like 6 months..you then tell them that you want a long term deal...just keep haggling.  They won't let you leave.  Tell them to take some off your internet, take some off from the recievers, add some promotions.  Just milk it.