• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

GO JOE BLANTON!

Just read that Lachman has been working with Blanton.  Wow Butcher works with him for a full year and he does nothing but go downhill.  Lachman has 3 weeks and he 1 hit Texas.  I know it is a small sample and its spring training but a lot of people don't feel confident with the job Butcher has done.

Just read that Lachman has been working with Blanton.  Wow Butcher works with him for a full year and he does nothing but go downhill.  Lachman has 3 weeks and he 1 hit Texas.  I know it is a small sample and its spring training but a lot of people don't feel confident with the job Butcher has done.

I saw that too, and that was my first thought. I always had high respect for Lachman, and now have more doubts about The Butcher. 

I am not sure what him saying to other has to do with his ability to assemble talent.  

Have you never known someone in business or elsewhere who really didn't have much talent but talked a good game?

Edited by Jay

Dipoto pretty much told us who the starting 5 was at our Fanfest Dinner Event.

Blanton was not included.

because every team's starting 5 remains intact for the whole season??

the problem is that Blanton is way too high up on the depth chart, either 6th or 7th, whereas most of us hoped he'd be the 9th or 10th option if even with the team at all this year.  Chuck, you've got 3 guys in the rotation who have never thrown over 160 innings in a season. If things stay the way they are now, Blanton WILL start games for the Angels this season.  Not saying things can't change, but that is the reality right now no matter how hard you try to ignore it or explain it away.